Nourhan El Sarky
Ms. Nourhan El Sarky is an associate in the Firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions and Capital Market Departments.
Ms. El Sarky areas of practice include Civil Law, Companies Law, Capital Market Law, Listing and De-listing Rules, Labor Law and general corporate affairs. She also assisted in conducting multiple due diligences on target companies in different sectors of activity and has been involved in major Initial Public Offerings (“IPOs”), Mandatory Tender Offers (“MTOs”), listing and de-listing, and private placements including the participation in drafting the international prospectus, offering memorandums, Public Subscription Notices (“PSN”), preparation of MTO file, sale purchase agreements and shareholders agreements.
She also deals closely with various governmental authorities such as Financial Regulatory Authority (“FRA”) and the Egyptian Stock Exchange (“EGX”).
Recently, Ms. El Sarky was part of the team advising on the following:
- The listing and IPO of Cleopatra Hospital Company on the EGX;
- The acquisition of 76% of Tanmeyah Microenterprise Services S.A.E by EFG Hermes.
- Capital increase of Global Leasing Company S.A.E by EGP 35,000,000 and the partial subscription of 30% of Global Leasing Company S.A.E issued capital by SANAD Fund for MSME.
- The acquisition of 100% of the issued shares of Mass Food Group by Kelloggs’ Company.
- The acquisition of 85.9% of the issued shares of the Egyptian Company for Foods – BiscoMisr by Kelloggs’ Company through a competitive MTO for 100% of its shares followed by optional delisting of BiscoMisr from EGX.
Ms. El Sarky graduated from Cairo University – Faculty of Law English Section in 2013. In 2015, she attended the Summer School Programme 2015 at London School of Economics and finished Introduction to International Financial Law and Regulation with the grade A. In 2016, she obtained a diploma degree in Commercial Law and International Investment from Cairo University.
Ms. El Sarky’s working languages are Arabic and English.
Egyptian Bar Association